Please select which walks you are interested in
- Photographs will be taken along the way to use for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be included in these photos, please let me know.
- Please be confident that you are able to complete this walk, physically.
- The walk routes are subject to change at the discretion of the walk leader.
- Please be properly prepared for walking. This includes the use of appropriate footware, waterproofs, food & drink, sun tan lotion, warm clothing, hats, gloves, etc. The walk leader does not provide these. In rural areas you may encounter stiles, uneven surfaces, steep sections, soft wet ground… and possibly some sheep!
- Please adhere to the walk leaders advice and intsructions at all times.
- Please follow the Countryside Code and please do not leave ANY litter whilst on the walk.
- Dogs are welcomed. Please take note that there are several stiles on the routes which may not be appropriate for some dogs. Dogs must be kept under close control at all times and always on a lead, with no exceptions.
- When asked to do so, please walk, on certain sections, in strict single file and behave responsibly .
- The walk leader will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss occurring as a result of any event or in connection with travel to such event, however caused.
- When you join this walk, you indicate that you accept these conditions and accept that no legal liability is accepted by the event organisers or event hosts in the event of accident or injury, however caused.
- A basic first aid kit will be available. Any Medical Conditions that may affect the participants during the walk should be notified to the walk leader prior to the start of the walk.
- While accepting no responsibility or liability, the walk leader may, at his discretion, not admit you to join the walk if you are ill-equipped for the terrain and weather conditions.
- If the weather is too extreme and dangerous to walk on the day, the walk leader asssumes the right to cancel the walk and arrange another date.